Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- The website “Stratushop” is owned and operated by Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd with registration number 2014 / 176066 / 07. All content and materials on the Stratushop website are the property of Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on the Stratushop website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the stratuShop website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The following conditions apply to the free edition of Stratushop:
- Any user who issues less than 5 invoices in a calendar month is eligible to use the free edition of Stratushop.
- Eligibility for the free edition expires once a user has issued more than 5 invoices in a single calendar month.
- The materials on the Stratushop web site are provided “as is”. Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Stratushop web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Stratushop site.
In no event shall Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd or its partners and/or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Stratushop website, even if Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd or a Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Stratushop website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Stratushop website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Stratushop web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
9. Add-ons in beta stage
“Beta” version Add-ons are Add-ons that still under development. The Beta version of any Add-on is offered at a reduced fee from the intended fee for the complete version. The release of the complete version is at the discretion of Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd and is in no way guaranteed.
The use of a Beta version add-on is done at the risk of the customer subscribing to the service. Stratusolve (Pty) Ltd shall not, in any way, be held responsible for any data loss or any issue arising from using a Beta Add-on.